5.20.2016

week 41- miracles happen all the time!

                                                    May 16, 2016
Sunset

So mom some people are telling me that they aren't getting my emails...maybe its because this week was a little crazy or because i didnt send one the other week...but whatever thats okay.

(Mom note:  Life happens sometimes. Funeral, Chicago, Utah trip, end of the semester grading - Sorry, but I got a little behind!)

so yeah this week miracles happened! let´s just say that i am so grateful for the power of the Priesthood in my life!! miracles happen all the time and its jut amazing! but yeah this week I hit the 9 month mark...HALF WAY THERE!! and minha nosssa it flies by. 
This week we had a division with the SLTs, and I stayed with Sister Mulberry...COMPANIONS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! hahah it was great fun to be with her and work with her again, it´s crazy to see the progress that we have made since the CTM haha!!
We had 5 people in church this week...2 girls that will be baptized next week, Larissa dn Eduarda, good friends that are just so sweet and I love them!!! one of our investigators went to church all by himself and he lives really far from the church building...he´ll be baptized this week com certeza!!! he already stopped drinking coffee and that´s all we got to teach him and his family so far, but i have a good feeling about this family!!!! We had another investigator, LEnaurea, who went! she is great too!!! her husband reminds me a lot of Dad...ALWAYS inviting us in to sit down, to eat something, to drink juice with them...He reminds me A LOT of dad haha it´s great!!! but yeah i´m super excited to work this week and to help these people feel the love of their Savior in their lives!
I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!!!! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!! 

oh mom...about the Cavs shirts..how many are you willing to send??? if think if you send some mediums and larges it will be good, but how many are you willing to send? Oh something cool we are trying to start here in Sousa is an English course!!! we are getting ready to start it here and we are praying that it all will go well!! I´m excited !!

but yeah...love you all, have a great week!!!!!!

Sister Talentino

No comments :

Post a Comment