3.21.2016

week 33 My health is 100% now!



sooo I don’t know what happened to my camera but the pictures don’t show up on the computer when I hook it up...so over these computers!!! but also. maybe its because I don’t have more room on my memory card!! can you guys send another. Ill look this week for one and if I don’t find one that fits the camera I will let you know!! it´s a 16 gb
but yeah this week was great!! It´s great being a ´mom´on the mission, and training someone because I feel that I’m learning more and becoming a better missionary while helping my filha!! I’m so grateful for this opportunity!! but yeah anyway, with that..this week my health was at a 100 %!! YAHHOOOO!!!  minha filha is amazing!!! I love being with her...she’s from Curitiba and she´s just the best!! we had some crazy experiences this week...miracles!!!
we have this one family that we are teaching...Daniel, the oldest was baptized last Sunday and confirmed yesterday! but he has a cousin that lives in the same alley as he, Carlos! and we have been praying for him cause he has a lot of fear of his dad! he had fear that his dad wouldn’t let him go to church and he kept saying that he cant say that he will be baptized cause it only depends on if his dad lets him...so sad!! but he´s seriously the best little kid ever!! so this week, sister Stadler and I decided to fast for Carlos and for his dad to have a soft heart and an open mind and let his son follow our Saviors example...we did the fast on Thursday and we didn’t get to see or talk to his dad until Saturday! when we went to talk to him Carlos was all nervous and what not and he was like no, no don’t talk to him...but the gente went up and started to talk to him about how Carlos wants to go to church and we just wanted to let him know and invite him too to go to church and whatnot, and in the end he was like oh sure he can go with you guys to church no problem! we also talked about baptism with him and he was like yeah that sounds great for my son, but not right now! (goleiro) he said that when Carlos is a little more prepared and when he has gone a little bit more to church he can be baptized.... MIRACLES!!!!! hahah Carlos was like a new person after that, all happy and telling everyone that lives in that little alley that he´s gonna go to church, showing people his book of Mormon that he got and telling every one that he´ll be baptized!! haha it was just the greatest!!
another miracle happens where I just know heavenly father was looking out for me comforting me! (this will be the last experience cause running out of time) but yeah! Friday morning Elder Harris called and he asked if we could go and help them in their area with some investigators!! of course we said yeah, so we marked to go there after lunch! Lunch we went to Brad and Fernanda Stewart´s house (American that married a Brazilian) We had the most trunky lunch that I have ever had...ribs with mashed potatoes and gravy and corn with chocolate chip cookies for dessert! and the message that we left with them was families can be together forever, we even sang the primary hymn...and we all started to cry! And I just felt really homesick at this point cause this family speaks English and everything and I’m just like what the heck hahah where´s my family!! and I was just like really down...but we had work to do (SOO GRATEFUL for the Stewart family, they´re seriously such wonderful people) but yeah so sister stadler went to help the elders!! and let me just tell you, sooooo many funny things happened where I was literally in the street laughing out loud with tears streaming down my face haha!! The 2 people that Elder Harris and Elder Aguiar wanted to take the gente to visit just didn’t turn out! one wasn’t home, but his mom was home and when the gente got there she didn’t say hi or anything she just said, no, he’s not here...while waving here finger in the air hahahahah it was just such a funny scene!! (maybe a had to be there) and after that we went and visited Kalyson, a young boy, and he literally woke up in the moment hahah! he came down the stairs and he was like me when I woke up for seminary..not really awake just like a walking zombie haha!! and we were talking to him and nothing was going through to him and he was not talking just leaning against the door haha it was just sooo ridiculous!! he was just sooo out of it minha nossa hahah....so the moment that I need to laugh the most, heavenly father put these 2 situations in my path so that I could laugh a good laugh and feel happy again!!

I´m so excited for this week to study more about my Savior and everything that he´s done for me:)!!!!!

TE AMO FAMILIA!!!!
have a great week
-sister Natalie Talentino

No comments :

Post a Comment