2.08.2016

Week 27 Carnival has begun in Brazil

yeah I’m wearing sunscreen and bug spray ....in natal we didn’t have a lot of mosquitos but here in Mossoro there are soooooo many!!! and there have been a lot of people with dengue...but I’m good!!! haven’t had a lot of problems with health here `knock on wood´lol!!! this week was good...working hard to try and find new people to teach cause in one part of our area literally no one liked the gente...everyone talked bad of us and just no one wanted to listen to...so we started to work in another area called Santo Antonio and nova betania....We found some great people to teach!!! but also this week is a little bit more hard because its the week of carnival and so literally everyone is traveling and drinking in the street! It´s been a little bit more dangerous at night so we have been coming home more early.
Sorry mom but I just don’t like to email haha so many things happen during the week and right now its just hard to think of the things I want to say!
I live with sister Barbosa, sisterAntunes and sister Lerner! They are amazing!! I love them
This past week we had splits, sister Barbosa went to be with sister Hernandez and sister Baker came to be with us with sister Antunes.... the first time that I lived with an Americana...it was really fun to be with her!!
Elder Azevedo é legal, our district leader. He´s been helping me a lot with the stress that I’ve been having with the responsibility...but yeah it´s been a great week...I’m so grateful for my Heavenly Father that he always listens to my prayers...we need to do our part so that we can be blessed and so that heavenly father can do his part too!!! 

Next week will be better I swear I just am so tried and don’t have a lot of energy to write right now!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
tchau

-sister Talentino

No comments :

Post a Comment