1.29.2017

Week 51 - What out for cats!

July 25, 2016

So this week was rough...I won’t go into details but I´m just going to say that when I get down I always end up being grateful that I am having these difficulties because I know that they will help me be closer to my Heavenly Father and to my Savior...so yeah it really is a blessing!!
but yeah, just keep praying for me and for my area and the people in Seridó to have their hearts a little bit more open to receive the message of the Restored gospel!!!:)
I sent dad a little message too just venting about how I feel...the sadness the anger and then afterward, the hope that I have that everything will work out because of the promises that my Heavenly Father gave me and because of the Atonement in my life!! Maybe that person wasn’t ready to hear about the gospel, but I did my part and I planted that seed!! :)
I know that this Church is true. I don’t have any doubts! I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that we have a prophet today! I am so grateful for the power of the Priesthood in my life and the blessing that it brings to me, and to everyone! 
The gospel is so simple!! 
The power of prayer is a gift that I am so happy to have in my life too! I comfort that I can receive because of My Savior is just amazing!!
I love you all!! have a great week!! :)
Funny thing that happened this week:
so we were walking in the street heading back home at the end of the day and I say a dead cat in the street and I was like ´ewwww sister look a dead cat´ people, it was like really dead, squished and everything haha and right after that I stepped to the side to not step on the cat and I stepped a little awkwardly on a rock and I feel...I seriously BIFFED it haha I cut my hand and it was bleeding and my leg too! hahah my Book of Mormon flew into the street and my Planner haha it was just like all over the place, with cars passing by too!! haha I just started laughing! Sister Sigaran was drinking at the time and she started to choke on her drink because she started laughing too!! haha it was just a mess people!!
all because of a stupid dead cat on the side of the road!! lol

moroni 8:3
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

The church is true











No comments :

Post a Comment