1.29.2017

Week 54 Transferred to Vila do Principe in Caico!



Week 54 8/22/16
This week was transfers...I am now in an area called Vila do Príncipe in Caicó! I stayed in the same Zone, just moved areas! I am with Sister Pinheiro, she is from São Paulo! Love her!!! I have known her since the beginning, but now it´s just us two living together so it´s great to get to know her better! :)
I was called to be a Sister Training Leader!! One of my Daughters in the mission started to train, Sister Stadler! so now I have a granddaughter in the mission too!! hahah I´m getting old!! NOOOO
this week was rough cause of the transfers, our time was cut short because of all the traveling of the missionaries! But we met some great people this week! WE are excited to work here...Sister Pinheiro has passed a lot of time in the area already but she is still talking to everyone haha! We are trying really hard to work hard and to be obedient and to pray and trust in the Lord that we will find the Elect!!
sorry that I haven’t been able to send pictures...the computer isn’t working right!!
have a great week!!
LOVE YOU!!!

-Sister Talentino

No comments :

Post a Comment